An Innovative Woman’s Health & Wellness Course for Mid-life Transition
Offered by Women’s Health Specialists, University of Minnesota
Riverside Professional Building #300
606 24th Avenue South
Tuesday evenings from 5:30 to 7:30pm
September 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29
Any woman who wants to gain a better understanding and management of midlife transitions, plan for a healthy future and maintain vibrancy and joy can benefit from the course:
- Learn integrative self care practices and lifestyle skills for managing common health challenges in midlife
- Explore conventional and alternative health care therapies
- Gain a renewed understanding of anatomical and physiologic changes
- Create a sustainable healthy and resilient lifestyle
- Topics: menopause treatment, bone health, nutrition, body change, insomnia, sexuality, stress reduction, redefining self and relationship role.
Each class has a weekly interactive discussion with Women’s Health Specialist’s guest presenters:
- Carrie Terrell MD, ObGyn: Your Body, Your Questions
- Carolyn Torkelson MD: Integrative Approaches to Menopause.
- Diana Drake DNP WHNP: Cultivating a Restorative Practice
- Cathy Bogolub MD, Integrative Nutritionist: Food as Medicine
- Kennedy Sharp, MA, LAC: Acupuncture & Energy
- Maria Sigurdson, MA: Reiki Therapist: Tools for Self Care
- Karin Larsen PhD, Psychology: Exploring & Redefining Self
*Series facilitated by Becky Gorman, Health Coach, PA
For more information contact Becky at 612-998-8213 or by email at email@example.com
The six-week course is designed to help inform and guide participants in understanding the physical and psychological changes throughout the menopause transition and beyond.
The program is a resilience model developed through the work of a health coach facilitator, nurse practitioner, physician, psychologist, acupuncturist, nutritionist and Reiki therapist.
Course fee: $200.00
Make checks payable to Women’s Health Specialists
Mail check to clinic address below:
Women’s Health Specialist’s Clinic
Attention: Diana Drake
Riverside Professional Building, Suite 300
606 24th Avenue South
Parking provided in adjacent ramp.